- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Had a hard time finding a place that would fix my AC. Thank you Thomas for fixing my car on such a short notice! He got my AC blowing cold again in no time and also recommended some future repairs, all at a reasonable price, even included a veterans discount if you're a vet. I highly recommend these guys
Needed to get my fuel pump replaced and they did a fantastic job! Thomas kept me updated the whole time and never his anything from me on how it was going. I drive a camaro and that is not an easy fix but they got it done rather quick and even charged me much less than other places. Will be going back if and when I need an honest reliable mechanic. Thanks guys!
Thomas and Matt were great we were from out of town with an overheating car and they were glad to take us in and get us fixed up so that we could be on our way. The price was very fair especially for our situation, and they were very good at explaining what was wrong and what it took to fix it. It's always hard to find a knowledgeable trustworthy mechanic, and thank God we did!